- Cylinder/Configuration : 6 In-line
- Bore & Stroke (in/mm) : 3.7 x 3.9in / 94 x 100mm
- Compression Ratio : 17.5:1
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in : 36in x 30in x 31in
- Dimensions (LxWxH) mm : 929mm x 773mm x 790mm
- Weight (lbs/kg) : 1014lbs / 460kg
- HP/Kw @ Prop : 350 / 257
- Full-Throttle RPM Range : 3800-3800
- Exceptional performance – The proven high-pressure common-rail fuel system provides a quiet, smooth ride with virtually no smoke or odors and up to 80 percent less noise than competitor diesel engines. Plus, you get impressive acceleration and precise throttle response with the QSD engine line.
- Impressive fuel efficiency – The full-authority electronic engine control delivers enhanced fuel economy to give you more time on the water.
- Maximize vessel performance – Mercury Diesel QSD engines are compatible with Mercury’s SmartCraft electronics for comprehensive vessel diagnostic information.