- Cylinder/Configuration : 4 In-line
- Bore & Stroke (in/mm) : 3.1 x 3.7in / 79.5 x 95.5mm
- Compression Ratio : 19.5
- Height (in/mm) : 60 / 44
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in : 27in x 24in x 28in
- Dimensions (LxWxH) mm : 692mm x 614mm x 710mm
- Weight (lbs/kg) : 436lbs / 198kg
- Full-Throttle RPM Range : 3600-3600
- Outstanding performance – The TDI line of engines are built lightweight, compact and provide increased power for impressive acceleration and throttle response and quicker planning times.
- Proven Marine systems – Mercury Diesel TDI engines are compatible with Mercury’s industry-leading systems, including Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS), SmartCraft gauges and controls* and SeaCore corrosion protection, Axius joystick control and a full line of drives and props.* SmartCraft technology is compatible with Tier Three engines only
- Superior boating experience – Mercury’s TDI engines run on clean and modern diesel technology that provides a quiet, smooth ride with virtually no smoke or odors. Plus, the TDI line of engines provide impressive fuel economy, so you can stay on the water longer.