- Displacement Liter/CID : 3.0 L /183 CID
- Cylinder/Configuration : V6
- Bore & Stroke (in/mm) : 3.27 x 3.56in / 83.0 x 91.4mm
- Compression Ratio : 19
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in : 36in x 29in x 30in
- Dimensions (LxWxH) mm : 925mm x 754mm x 762mm
- Weight (lbs/kg) : 723lbs / 325kg
- HP/Kw @ Prop : 265 / 195
- Full-Throttle RPM Range : 3500-4200
- Outstanding performance – The TDI line of engines are built lightweight, compact and provide increased power for impressive acceleration and throttle response and quicker planning times.
- Proven Marine systems – Mercury Diesel TDI engines are compatible with Mercury’s industry-leading systems, including Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS), SmartCraft gauges and controls* and SeaCore corrosion protection, Axius joystick control and a full line of drives and props.* SmartCraft technology is compatible with Tier Three engines only
- Superior boating experience – Mercury’s TDI engines run on clean and modern diesel technology that provides a quiet, smooth ride with virtually no smoke or odors. Plus, the TDI line of engines provide impressive fuel economy, so you can stay on the water longer.