- Displacement Liter/CID : 4.2 L / 252 CID
- Cylinder/Configuration : V8
- Bore & Stroke (in/mm) : 3.27 x 3.75in / 83 x 95.5mm
- Compression Ratio : 16.4
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in : 49in x 31in x 33in
- Dimensions (LxWxH) mm : 1248mm x 795mm x 837mm
- Weight (lbs/kg) : 811lbs / 368kg
- HP/Kw @ Prop : 350 / 257
- Full-Throttle RPM Range : 1000-4200
- Outstanding performance – The TDI line of engines are built lightweight, compact and provide increased power for impressive acceleration and throttle response and quicker planning times.
- Proven Marine systems – Mercury Diesel TDI engines are compatible with Mercury’s industry-leading systems, including Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS), SmartCraft gauges and controls* and SeaCore corrosion protection, Axius joystick control and a full line of drives and props.* SmartCraft technology is compatible with Tier Three engines only
- Superior boating experience – Mercury’s TDI engines run on clean and modern diesel technology that provides a quiet, smooth ride with virtually no smoke or odors. Plus, the TDI line of engines provide impressive fuel economy, so you can stay on the water longer.