We are proud to announce that FastBoats Marine Group is an official sponsor for the 6th Annual Texas Outlaw Challenge Gunslinger Poker Run, taking place Thursday, June 20th – Sunday, June 23rd! Make sure you register soon, this event fills up fast! Below is information on the poker run and the 12 stops.
- 2 Stops Available (5 Required)
- Open schedule format boating activity: No specific order of stop
- All Stops Open at 11 AM and Close at 6 PM
- 9:00 – 9:45 AM – Breakfast and First Stop at Sam’s Boat Restaurant
- 9:45 AM – Mandatory Drivers Safety Meeting
- 10:00 AM – Boats mingle in Clear Lake
- 10:30 AM – Poker Run departs Kemah Inlet (Helicopter Escort)
- OUTLAW CORRAL participants complete Poker Run on land
POKER RUN STOPS – 12 Stops Available (5 Required):
NOTE: Galveston Bay stops recommended for powerboat entries that are 25 ft and larger.
- Dickinson Bayou: Kenny Armstrong CASA (Friday Only): STAMP + Swimming Pool Stop + Lunch
- Clear Lake: Endeavour Marina – Sam’s Boat: STAMP + Breakfast Stop + Fuel Stop
- Galveston Bay: Bridgewater Marina: STAMP + Fuel Stop
- Galveston Bay: Harbor Walk: STAMP + Swimming Pool Stop + Lunch + Fuel Stop
- Galveston Bay: Topwater Grill: STAMP + Refreshment + Food + Fuel Stop
- Galveston Bay: Bubbas: STAMP + Refreshment + Food Stop
- Clear Lake: Alan’s Swamp Shack: STAMP + Refreshment + Food Stop
- Clear Lake: Blue Marlin Fuel Dock: STAMP + Fuel Stop
- Clear Lake: Turtle Club: STAMP + Refreshment Stop
- Clear Lake: Cabo Club: STAMP + Refreshment Stop
- Clear Lake: Hilton Hotel: STAMP + Refreshments + Food Stop + Swimming Pool Stop
- Clear Lake: “Spirit of Texas” Paddle Wheeler: Mandatory Fly-By & STAMP (3 PM – 6 PM only)
Visit www.texasoutlawchallenge.com for more information.