Dependable and versatile, MerCruiser small block engines are ideal for runabouts and cruisers, delivering rock-solid performance and allowing you to enjoy the activities you want to, when you want to.
- Displacement Liter/CID : 350 CID / 5.7 L
- Cylinder/Configuration : V-8
- Bore & Stroke (in/mm) : 4.00 x 3.48in / 101 x 88mm
- Compression Ratio : 9:4:1
- Cooling System : Raw water, Thermostatically controlled
- Full Throttle RPM Range : 4800-5200
- Ignition System : Crank fired high voltage switch with knock control
- Accessory Drive System : Serpentine belt
- Engine Guardian System : High coolant temperature, Knock control, Low oil pressure, Low sea water pressure, Low voltage, Over-rev
- Recommended Oil : Mercury MerCruiser Full-Synthetic Engine Oil, 20W-40, NMMC FC-W rated
- Engine Control System : PCM 09 with SmartCraft CAN capability, OBD-M diagnostics, Dual oxygen sensors
- Alternator Amp : 65 amp / 917 watt
- Fuel Delivery System : Cool Fuel
- Water Drain System : Three-point manual (Bravo)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in : 32in x 30in x 22in
- Dimensions (LxWxH) mm : 814mm x 740mm x 559mm
- Digital Throttle and Shift : Yes
- Exhaust System : Electro-deposition paint coated iron manifold with dry joint elbow
- Weight (lbs/kg) : 856lbs / 389kg
- Boat Types : Cruiser, Deckboat, Performance (more than 60mph), Pontoon, Race, Runabout (cuddy), Runabout (open bow), Sportboat (sterndrive)
- Emissions Control Technology : Yes*
- Recommended Fuel : 87% octane / up to 10% ethanol
- HP/Kw @ Prop : 300 / 221
- 12th-Round Toughness: MerCruiser’s 5.0L, 350 MAG (5.7L) and 377 MAG (6.2L) sterndrives bring proven V8 durability to the table. Their robust, efficient design optimizes acceleration and longevity. Standard on Bravo drive pairings and available with Alpha drives, Mercathode Corrosion Protection gives your system the edge it needs to combat the rigors of heavy use and the marine environment.
- All-Around Performer: MerCruiser offers small block 5.7 and 6.2L inboards, as well. An inboard configuration makes these V8 engines perfect for those looking to wakeboard, ski or efficiently power traditional cruisers.
- Brains & Brawn: Mercury’s exclusive SmartCraft technology acutely monitors the vitals of your engine systems, such as fuel usage, RPM, engine trim and efficiency, and delivers them to you in an easy-to-read digital display. SmartCraft functions such as SmartTow – which optimizes watersports settings – take the complication out of piloting so that you can focus on maximizing fun out on the water.
Specifications are subject to change without notice