- Displacement (CID/cc) : 350 CID / 5.7 L
- Cylinder/Configuration : V-8
- Bore & Stroke (in/mm) : 4.00 x 3.48in / 101 x 88mm
- Compression Ratio : 9.4:1
- Engine Guardian System : High coolant temperature, Knock control, Low oil pressure, Low sea water pressure, Low voltage, Over-rev
- Alternator Amp : 65 amp / 917 watt
- Fuel Injection System : Multi-point Electronic Fuel Injection (MPI)
- Water Drain System : Three-point manual
- Digital Throttle and Shift : Yes
- Boat Types : Tow Sports/Ski Boat
- Emissions Control Technology : Yes
- Recommended Fuel : 87 octane / up to 10% ethanol
- HP/Kw @ Prop : 330 / 254
- Cooling System : Brass sea water pump, Raw water, Thermostatically controlled
- Full-Throttle RPM Range : 4800-5200
- Recommended Oil : Mercury MerCruiser Full-Synthetic Engine Oil, 20W-40, NMMC FC-W rated
- Efficient and reliable – MerCruiser’s TowSport Inboards engines feature cutting-edge multiport fuel injection systems, which precisely outline the exact amount of fuel for all driving conditions. MPI technology features smooth and stable idling, better throttle response, increased fuel efficiency and a reduced cost of operations over the long haul.
- Perfect launches – SmartTow* and SmartTow Pro technology ensures the perfect launch every time. Just press the buttons, open the throttle and let SmartTow do the hard work. SmartTow features include launch control, cruise control, five pre-set launches, a unique monitor and SmartCraft engine monitor. * SmartTow is only available with DTS engines.
- Perfect torque – An engine’s rated horsepower does not necessarily mean it is available when you need it for tow sports. MerCruiser TowSport Inboards engines lead the way in providing high-displacement crankshaft stroke and cylinder block designs to deliver the maximum horsepower at the common rpm range required for towing wakeboarders or skiers.
Specifications are subject to change without notice